When you are arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), accused of a drug crime or charged with a traffic violation, it's important to remember that you have rights. At Hanna & Hanna, P.C., we help good people like you deal with unfortunate legal matters. Our Peoria criminal defense attorneys provide clients with honest, straightforward legal advice and aggressive criminal defense representation.
We know the system, we know the process and we know your rights. If you have been charged with a crime or are dealing with a traffic violation in Peoria, Illinois, contact our criminal defense law firm to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.
Contact Bloomington Attorneys for DUI/DWI Defense, Traffic Violations, Record Sealing and More
No one plans on being in trouble with the law, but many of us find ourselves facing unexpected legal issues. At Hanna & Hanna, P.C., we understand what you are going through. We will do everything we can to protect your rights and get you through this tough time with minimal penalties. We can help you if you need representation or have questions regarding the following legal matters:
- Federal criminal defense: Whether you are facing charges related to drugs, child pornography or theft, our firm can represent your interests in federal court.
- Drunk driving (DWI/DUI): If you are facing a DUI charge, an experienced Illinois DUI defense lawyer can protect your rights.
- Repeat DUI offenders: The penalties for repeat drunk driving offenses are severe. We can represent you when you're facing mandatory jail time.
- Driver's license reinstatement: We can represent you at your DUI hearings and fight to help you keep or regain your driving privileges.
- Traffic violations: Our attorneys can represent you in traffic charges, including reckless driving and speeding.
- Drug possession: Even if you were caught with a small amount of drugs, our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case to uncover all the legal issues relevant to your defense.
- Expungement/record sealing: Do you want to seal your criminal record or have it erased? Contact us to find out how to have your record expunged or sealed.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Contact our experienced Peoria criminal defense attorneys or call us toll free at 866-575-8553 to arrange a free initial consultation.